The QuickVue SARS Antigen Test detects SARS-CoV-2 antigens directly from anterior nares swab specimens. The QuickVue SARS Antigen Test provides accurate and reliable results in 10 minutes, allowing for COVID-19 testing of symptomatic patients within the first five days of symptoms and asymptomatic patients when tested serially.
REAGENTS AND MATERIALS SUPPLIED
◼ Individually Packaged Test Strips (25): Monoclonal anti-SARS antibodies
◼ Reagent Tubes (25): Lyophilized buffer with detergents and reducing agents
◼ Reagent Solution (25): Vials with 340 μL salt solution
◼ Sterile Nasal Swabs (Kit #20387) (25)
◼ SARS Positive Control Swab (1): Swab is coated with non-infectious recombinant SARS antigens
◼ Negative Control Swab (1): Swab is coated with heat-inactivated, non-infectious Streptococcus C antigen
◼ Package Insert (1)
◼ Procedure Card (1)
Features and Benefits
• Dipstick test format-Simple workflow follows a similar format to CLIA-waived QuickVue assays. No instrument necessary.
• Rapid results in 10 minutes
• Two-color result- Easy to read and interpret. Blue control line and red test line.
• All components included in kit-Ready to use, no need for additional equipment.
• Room temperature storage-No refrigerator space needed.
IMPORTANT: Please refer to package insert (instructions for use) for more comprehensive product information.
|Catalog Number||Description||Units of Measurements|
|CLS20387||QuickVue Rapid Diagnostic Test for the Detection of SARS-CoV-2 Antigen||25 Tests/Kit|