K2’s 2.5 cu. ft. benchtop refrigerators are designed for the most rigorous life science, research, healthcare, clinical, and commercial applications.
Featuring an intelligent microprocessor controller with digital display and adjustable temperature control, temperature stability of ±2°C from the set point, and manual defrost.
Environmentally friendly, natural refrigerants are fully compliant with new EPA/SNAP/UL regulations.
Available with either glass or solid doors.
- Intelligent microprocessor controller with digital display and adjustable temperature control
- Variable (cycle) defrost
- Audible and visual high or low-temperature alarms
- Magnetically sealed door with rapid cool-down mode after door opening
- Door-activated and exterior switch-activated interior LED lighting
- Two white epoxy-coated wire shelves standard
- Shelves are adjustable by 1-inch increments
- Cabinet constructed of white powder-coated steel with CFC-free, high-density insulation
- R600a refrigerant, an environmentally green option compliant with future EPA and SNAP non-ozone-depleting mandates
- Forced air circulation aids temperature stability and uniformity
- Leveling legs
- Keyed door lock
- Remote alarm contacts
- 0.5” temperature probe and data logger access port
- UL and cUL listed
- Built and shipped from ISO 9001:2008 manufacturing and distribution facilities
- Each cabinet undergoes three quality control checks prior to shipping
- Warranty: two-year full replacement for parts or compressor failure