CLIA WAIVED RAPID TESTS
6320 Canoga Ave. Ste. 1500, FL 15
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
15 CU. FT. Solid Door Blood Bank -40°C Plasma Blast Freezer
K2 Blast Freezers are designed using the highest technologies, quality materials, and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional performance, and the best value in today’s life science equipment marketplace.
• Powerful dual fans for increased circulation.
• Meets AABB rapid plasma freezing guidelines
• Constructed with AISI 304 stainless steel both (interior and exterior)
• Environmentally friendly R452a refrigerants and CFC free, 60mm foam insulation
• Cord and plug set included: Voltages: 230V/60 Hz – 16 amp
• 3-phase power.
• Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor(s), and larger fan blades with a more efficient low velocity, high volume airflow design.
• Audio and visual alarms
• Touchscreen controller with temperature graph.
• Storage: 72 Plasma bags 450ml
• Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
• Evaporator coil & condenser balanced for low power consumption - holding the widest temperature range in its class:
Warranty: Two years full replacement for parts or compressor failure plus three additional years for compressor replacement