K2’s 49 cu. ft. high performance blood bank refrigerators are designed for the most rigorous life science, research, healthcare, clinical, and commercial applications. The K249GDR-BB has all of the features you would find on refrigerators costing twice as much. The K249GDR-BB is manufactured in Italy under the highest quality standards in the industry. We leverage our direct manufacturing relationships to build high-performance products with value pricing.
Featuring an intelligent microprocessor controller with digital display and adjustable temperature control, temperature stability of +1.32°C and-1.34°C from the set point.
Environmentally friendly, natural refrigerants are fully compliant with new EPA/SNAP/UL regulations.
- Intelligent microprocessor controller with digital display and adjustable temperature control
- Visual and Audible hi or low temperature, sensor failure, door ajar alarms
- Keyed door locks
- Magnetically sealed door with rapid cool-down mode after door opening for quick temperature recovery
- Heated gaskets to maintain pliability and seal
- Door-activated and exterior switch-activated interior LED lighting
- Plexiglass and stainless steel drawers
- Cabinet constructed of white powder-coated 304 stainless steel with CFC-free, high density insulation (2.4' thick)
- R290 refrigerant, an environmentally green option compliant with future EPA and SNAP non-ozone depleting mandates
- Easy swivel casters
- Remote dry alarm contacts
- 0.75” temperature probe and data logger access port
- UL and cUL listed (61010-1)
- Energy Star high performance certified and listed
- Built and shipped from ISO 9001:2015 manufacturing and distribution facilities
- Each cabinet undergoes three quality control checks prior to shipping
- Warranty: two year full replacement for parts or compressor failure plus three additional years for compressor replacement