The RAMP® NT-proBNP test is an FDA cleared whole blood immunoassay BNP test, with proprietary RAMP technology, which detects the levels of N-terminal prohormone of brain natriuretic peptide in patients with congestive heart failure. This product will help physicians and patients where a traditional BNP test cannot.
MANAGING PATIENTS WITH HEART FAILURE
- 1 out of 4 patients will be readmitted within 30 days of discharge, the highest rate of readmission of any discharge diagnosis
- 1 in 5 patients diagnosed with heart failure die within the first year and about half of people who develop heart failure die within 5 years of diagnosis
- Heart failure often presents with non-specific symptoms and is frequently confused with pneumonia or COPD
- Heart attacks and Coronary Heart Disease are two of the most expensive conditions to treat.
RAMP NT-proBNP TEST
- Provides rapid, accurate diagnoses and assessment of congestive heart failure.
- NT-proBNP is roughly 5 times more stable of a biomarker then BNP
- Better accuracy in mild heart failure patients because the levels of NT-proBNP are 2-10x higher
- Standardized to Roche Elecsys Lab Analyzer
RAMP NT-proBNP PUBLICATIONS
- Multi-Center Validation of the Response Biomedical Corporation RAMP® NT-proBNP Assay with Comparison to the Roche Diagnostics GmbH Elecsys® proBNP Assay
- Evaluation of a Point-of-Care Assay for Cardiac Markers for Patients Suspected of Acute Myocardial Infarction
- B-type Natriuretic Peptide During Treatment with Sacubitril/Valsartan: the PARADIGM-HF Trial