K2’s 10 cu. ft. upright glass door refrigerator features state-of-the-art technology, such as a microprocessor controller, variable (cycle) defrost, a full digital display, and an adjustable temperature control. This medical refrigerator for vaccines has a temperature stability of ±2°C from the set point.
This 10 cu. ft. medical refrigerator for sale is specifically designed for research, healthcare, and clinical purposes. All K2 products are natural, eco-friendly refrigerants that are 100% compliant with current EPA/SNAP/UL regulations. Order your upright glass door refrigerator today.
Available with either glass or solid doors.
- Intelligent microprocessor controller with digital display and adjustable temperature control
- Variable (cycle) defrost
- Audible and visual high or low temperature alarms
- Magnetically sealed door with rapid cool-down mode after door opening
- Door-activated and exterior switch-activated interior LED lighting
- Five white epoxy-coated wire shelves standard
- Shelves are adjustable by 1 inch increments
- Cabinet constructed of white powder-coated steel with CFC-free, high density insulation
- R600a refrigerant, an environmentally green option compliant with future EPA and SNAP non-ozone depleting mandates
- Forced air circulation aids temperature stability and uniformity
- Only operates in Celsius
- Leveling legs
- Keyed door lock
- Remote alarm contacts
- 0.5” temperature probe and data logger access port
- Built and shipped from ISO 9001:2008 manufacturing and distribution facilities
- Each cabinet undergoes three quality control checks prior to shipping
- Warranty: two year full replacement for parts or compressor failure