K2’s 10 cu. ft. upright freezer designed for the most rigorous life science, research, healthcare, clinical, and commercial applications.
Featuring an intelligent microprocessor controller with digital display and adjustable temperature control, temperature stability of ±3°C from the set point, and manual defrost.
Environmentally friendly, natural refrigerants are fully compliant with new EPA/SNAP/UL regulations.
- Intelligent microprocessor controller with digital display and adjustable temperature control
- Manual defrost
- Audible and visual high or low temperature alarms
- Magnetically sealed door with rapid cool-down mode after door opening
- Door-activated and exterior switch-activated interior LED lighting
- Six white epoxy-coated wire shelves standard
- Shelves are adjustable by 1 inch increments
- Cabinet constructed of white powder-coated steel with CFC-free, high density insulation
- R600a refrigerant, an environmentally green option compliant with future EPA and SNAP non-ozone depleting mandates
- Leveling legs
- Only operates in Celsius
- Keyed door lock
- Remote alarm contacts
- 0.5” temperature probe and data logger access port
- Built and shipped from ISO 9001:2008 manufacturing and distribution facilities
- Each cabinet undergoes three quality control checks prior to shipping
- Warranty: two year full replacement for parts or compressor failure